A great way to introduce your little one to making their own music, the Baby Percussion Mat from Early Learning Centre rewards movement with sounds.
With five different modes of play, your little one can pat at the keys to make musical sounds as they lay down enjoying tummy time (or kick and even stomp as they begin to stand). Turn the volume up or down, speed up and slow down the tempo, then enjoying making music. As you select your instrument, key or melodies, watch the coloured lights flash as you play.
Playing with the Baby Percussion Mat helps develop both gross and fine motor skills as your little one moves around to trigger the fun noises. Helping to strengthen little arms and legs as they play, the mat stimulates the senses while encouraging your baby to listen while they play.
- Colourful keyboard mat with 13 keys, 4 melodies, 4 instrument sounds and 5 modes of play
- Four different music instrument sounds: piano, violin, trumpet and drum
- Hit the notes to hear different instruments and music
- Great for tummy time play and physical development
- Encourages early music skills and stimulates senses
- Mat folds up for easy storage
- Requires 3x AA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 19cm (H) x 28cm (W) x 14cm (D)
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days