Be ready for action with this Whizz World Rescue Centre from Early Learning Centre.
Your Whizz World rescue vehicles will be ready to save the day with this exciting Rescue Centre. This centre has working barriers that you can raise to let your vehicles zoom down the ramps and around the track. Match the different vehicles to the door colours. Do you need to send a helicopter, police car or fire engine? This set features several interactive touchpoints that play exciting sounds. Rotate the clicking helipad and lift the barriers. Place the robber figure in the jail to hear the jail door clunk shut or place the firefighter in the station to hear the siren sound.
Driving with Whizz World vehicles is a fun way to enjoy early imaginative play and boosts children's coordination skills.
- Rescue centre with chunky vehicles to drive
- Set contains: 1x rescue centre, 1x fire engine, 1x police car, 1x helicopter and 4x figures
- Place figures on touchpoints for sounds and fun tunes
- Racing the cars encourages imaginative play and helps develop motor skills
- Requires 2xAA batteries (not included)
- Packaging dimensions: 48cm (H) x 56cm (W) x 14.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.