A realistic-looking touch pad for babies: learn about animals, listen to music or hear fun facts. There are eight different activities to discover- when each picture is touched children can listen to music or learn about letters and animals. Quick facts: -Toy touchpad with touch sensitive pretend 'screen' -8 activities to choose from -Listen to music or learn about animals and letters -Helps develop hand to eye coordination. Great for your child's development: Great for encouraging language development and getting children to talk about what they are learning, the Learning Pad is ideal for teaching children about cause and effect as they will be beginning to understand that when you press a button it will play a sound or tune. ELC star quality: We love the Little Learning Pad because it looks just like a real touchpad, and your little one will feel grown-up while playing and learning with it. It's also a great toy to keep children away from the real thing and children will love mimicking Mum and Dad. What you need to know: -Batteries included -Suitable from 12 months Playing tips: Repeat the fun phrases the Little Learning Pad says. Ask which button is the lion, which one is the number '3' and which is the right letter for 'apple'. Then press the button to see if you are right! Great for: -Practising our ABCs and learning letters -Discovering different animals and making lots of animal sounds -Listening to funny tunes -Learning about colours
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.