Everything a luxurious dolls' house bathroom needs - a bath, separate shower, toilet and basin unit with a mirror. It also comes with accessories including a bathmat, towel rail and hand towel. Because the Rosebud House has such a flexible open-plan design, your child can choose where to put the bathroom, and move it around the house as often as they like. The nicely coordinating bathroom set makes your child's imaginative dolls' house play fun and realistic: they can help their dolls shower and get ready for school or work in the morning, and enjoy a relaxing bath after a long day. Playing with a classic dolls' house, such as Rosebud House, is a timeless way for your child to enjoy 'small world' pretend play, which is a great way for children to learn about themselves and the real world around them. Imaginative play, such as pretending dolls in a dolls' house are real people, encourages your child to follow their own ideas, use creative thinking to invent their own stories, and build their communication skills by giving their dolls voices and characters. Moving furniture and accessories around, such as this Rosebud House Bathroom Set, is also a fun way for little hands to develop good fine motor skills, which are essential for dressing, drawing and writing. Suitable for children from 3 years. Quick Facts: - Wooden dolls' house furniture set includes bath, shower, toilet, basin unit, towel rail, bathmat and hand towel. - Part of the Rosebud collection - Rosebud House, and other toys and accessories available separately - Great for imaginative play - Helps to develop social skills
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.