Everything a luxurious dolls' house bathroom needs - a bath, separate shower, toilet and basin unit with a mirror. It also comes with accessories including a bathmat, towel rail and hand towel. Because the Rosebud House has such a flexible open-plan design, your child can choose where to put the bathroom, and move it around the house as often as they like. The nicely coordinating bathroom set makes your child's imaginative dolls' house play fun and realistic: they can help their dolls shower and get ready for school or work in the morning, and enjoy a relaxing bath after a long day.
Playing with a classic dolls' house, such as Rosebud House, is a timeless way for your child to enjoy 'small world' pretend play, which is a great way for children to learn about themselves and the real world around them. Imaginative play, such as pretending dolls in a dolls' house are real people, encourages your child to follow their own ideas, use creative thinking to invent their own stories, and build their communication skills by giving their dolls voices and characters. Moving furniture and accessories around, such as this Rosebud House Bathroom Set, is also a fun way for little hands to develop good fine motor skills, which are essential for dressing, drawing and writing.
Suitable for children from 3 years.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days