Added to your basket
Choose a store for Click & Collect
Added to your basket
At least one item in your cart is unavailable at this Store. Please choose another
Take care of your poorly dolly and look after Early Learning Centre's Cupcake Cuddle and Care Doll.
Cupcake is feeling poorly, she's crying and her cheeks are red. Check her heart with your stethoscope, take her temperature with your thermometer and give her some medicine until she giggles happily, closes her eyes and falls asleep.
This doll is a wonderful interactive toy with removable clothing to inspire imaginative play and foster important nurturing skills.
- Interactive dolly for pretend play
- Set contains: 2x dolly, 1x thermometer, 1x stethoscope, 1x feeding bottle and 1x syringe
- Hold baby's right hand to hear her cry and left hand to hear her talk
- Baby's cheeks glow when she cries
- Press the stethoscope to hear dolly's heart beating
- Helps develop child's social and nurturing skills
- Requires: 3x AAA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 30cm (H) x 25cm (W) x 9cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 29cm (H) x 26cm (W) x 12.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
We delivery worldwideClick here to see costs and timescales for international delivery