Help these three Happyland construction workers fix the road using the digger and the dump truck. With flashing lights and realistic sounds, your little one can push the digger along the building site and use the dump truck to offload the rubble. They can place the signs around the road to alert pedestrians about the construction work. This colourful set is ideal for inspiring young minds to create their own imaginative stories and scenes. The vehicles are the perfect size for little hands to grasp and they are great for pushing around the room. Quick Facts: Includes digger, dump truck, 3 construction workers and road signs Digger features lights and sounds Great for imaginative play Great for your child's development: Great for imaginative play, your little one will love bringing the characters to life by giving them their own voices and personalities, and will have great fun creating lots of stories and adventures. Playing together encourages your child to start talking and trying new words, and moving the chunky, easy to grip pieces around helps strengthen little fingers. ELC star quality: We love the Happyland Construction Set because it's a great way to inspire your little one's imagination, and there are fun lights and sounds to stimulate the senses. With figures and accessories, your child will enjoy hours of imaginative play, making up plenty of stories about the characters and bringing them to life by giving each of them a voice of their own. What you need to know: -Suitable from 18 months -Requires 3 x button cell batteries Playing tips: Get busy on site- Drive the digger, tip up the dumper and flatten the road with the roller. Make a building site on the floor, or in the garden. Bringing people and vehicles to life is a great start to imaginative play. Working together- Move the builders and make them talk. Put the headlamps on and start the engine. Work together to finish the job! Making characters talk boosts communication skills. Great for: -Building adventures and construction tales -Emergency rescues -Playing with friends or Mum and Dad -Scooping and tipping
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.