Help these three Happyland construction workers fix the road using the digger and the dump truck. With flashing lights and realistic sounds, your little one can push the digger along the building site and use the dump truck to offload the rubble. They can place the signs around the road to alert pedestrians about the construction work. This colourful set is ideal for inspiring young minds to create their own imaginative stories and scenes. The vehicles are the perfect size for little hands to grasp and they are great for pushing around the room. Quick Facts: Includes digger, dump truck, 3 construction workers and road signs Digger features lights and sounds Great for imaginative play Great for your child's development: Great for imaginative play, your little one will love bringing the characters to life by giving them their own voices and personalities, and will have great fun creating lots of stories and adventures. Playing together encourages your child to start talking and trying new words, and moving the chunky, easy to grip pieces around helps strengthen little fingers. ELC star quality: We love the Happyland Construction Set because it's a great way to inspire your little one's imagination, and there are fun lights and sounds to stimulate the senses. With figures and accessories, your child will enjoy hours of imaginative play, making up plenty of stories about the characters and bringing them to life by giving each of them a voice of their own. What you need to know: -Suitable from 18 months -Requires 3 x button cell batteries Playing tips: Get busy on site- Drive the digger, tip up the dumper and flatten the road with the roller. Make a building site on the floor, or in the garden. Bringing people and vehicles to life is a great start to imaginative play. Working together- Move the builders and make them talk. Put the headlamps on and start the engine. Work together to finish the job! Making characters talk boosts communication skills. Great for: -Building adventures and construction tales -Emergency rescues -Playing with friends or Mum and Dad -Scooping and tipping
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.