Have fun with the classic Early Learning Centre Tap A Shape, that has been loved for generations.
The pins easily tap the wooden shapes into place on the cork board. You can create an infinite range of patterns and pictures. First we can lay out the shapes on the special corkboard. We can move them around as much as we like until our picture is ready. Now the fun really starts. Let's hold the hammer and tap the tacks through the shapes. Now our shapes don't fall off and we can hold the board up.
Children love playing with Tap A Shape as this creative activity allows them to practice hand eye coordination skills, fine motor skills whilst developing, their creative talents and learning how to use tools safely and its also great fun.
- Make fun pictures with simple wooden shapes
- Set contains: 80x wooden shapes, 1x corkboard, 1x hammer and 80x metal tacks
- Arrange the shapes and tap them into place
- Create a range of patterns and pictures
- Inspires creativity and let's children explore their imagination
- Product dimensions: 15.5cm (H) x 21.5cm (W) x 1cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 22.5cm (H) x 16.5cm (W) x 5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days