- Out of stock
Little ones’ story time will be extra fun and exciting with this Little Senses Soft Book from Early Learning Centre.
A fantastic addition to the bookshelf, this glowing light and sounds soft book is perfect for story time before bed, or to take with you to restaurants or the park for reading fun on the go. The cute face will softly glow with colour changing lights that babies will love to watch and the soft book has padded pages which feature different character faces. Let's turn the crinkly pages, look at the fun shapes and stroke the rainbow coloured ribbons as we singalong to the fun sounds and melodies. Stroke the soft green square, say hello to your reflections in the circle mirror or squeeze the smiley red heart, can you hear it squeak? Each page will stimulate the senses.
Encouraging reading at an early age, and easy for little hands to explore, the colours, shapes and interaction of this storybook is sure to stimulate your little ones’ senses.
- Soft fabric paged book with colours, shapes and textures to explore.
- Set contains: Little Senses Soft Book
- Press the face for soft glowing lights and fun sounds
- Easy for little hands to explore and stimulates child's senses
- Encourages learning through play
- Requires: 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 18cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 2cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 20cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.