Our water slide playset helps to keep little ones content and happy during bathtimes. The set features a spiral with two slides with a gate at the bottom, watch the bathtime characters slide down and make a splash in the water. Great for developing imaginative play and is also great for improving hand to eye coordination as your little one learns where to put the characters so they can slide down. Encourage your little one to learn cause and effect as they pour water in the wheel and watch it spin. The two animal characters float in the water and are made from plastic making it easy for little hands to hold. This playset is a must have for little ones who love to play during bathtimes and is sure to provide hours of endless fun. Quick Facts: - Animals can whizz down the slides and make a splash in the water - Helps with imaginative play and hand to eye coordination - Suitable from 12 months - Set includes: 1 base, 2 floating animal characters, 2 slides, 1 scoop and 1 spinning wheel tower - Dimensions: D24 cm x H25 cm x W36 cm - Weight 0.38 kg
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 4 to 7 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.