Enjoy lots of splashing fun with the Early Learning Centre Bathtime Seaside Pour and Play fun bathtime activity centre.
The seaside pour and play set has everything to get your little ones excited for bath time, including a rain maker and a spinning waterwheel. They can choose to squirt water with the fish, frog or dock or even pour water into the sun and watch it spin.
Great for imaginary play, the toy bar features suction cups, so you can attach it anywhere you want.
- Seaside pour and play toy bar
- Set contains: 1x rainmaker, 1x tap, 1x spinning water wheel, 1x floating boat scoop and 3x animal squirters
- Suction cups attach to the bath or tiles
- Pour water into the sun spinner and watch it turn
- Pour water into the rain maker and watch it rain
- Stimulates the senses
- Develops hand to eye coordination
- Product dimensions: 13cm (H) x 35.5cm (W) x 3cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 15cm (H) x 39cm (W) x 8cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.