Put the ball into the frog’s mouth and watch it drop through the sections. As your baby grows, they can stack up the froggie pieces to create an even bigger drop for the ball. Stack and Drop Froggie is great for developing hand-to-eye coordinationg and dextirity and can be played with in several ways. From an early age your little one will love playing with the balls, rolling them around and discovering the light-up ball. They can then discover how to post the balls into the different levels of the Froggie tower, and pop them in its mouth to see the balls cascade down. Finally they can begin to stack the Froggie themselves, learning how to put it together in order of the sizes of the pieces. Suitable from 9 months. Quick Facts: - Includes three balls and five stacking components - Two rattling balls and one light up ball - Sturdy colourful plastic - Batteries included - Stacked height approx. 55cm
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.