With over 40 pieces for making fabulous Soft Stuff creations, little ones can mould, cut and create fun sculptures and models with this Soft Stuff Bumper Dough and Tools Set from Early Learning Centre.
Little imaginations can run wild using all the fantastic tools and cutters and create colourful designs with the six tubs of different coloured soft stuff dough. Cut out a blue cow, use the extruder to make her some pink hair then cut it with the scissors! Lets experiment with cutters and stamps to create lots of different animals and shapes. Roll, cut, squish, stamp and squash your Soft Stuff dough to create anything you can imagine over and over again! This set includes glitter and pearl Soft Stuff plus a variety of moulding, cutting and modelling tools.
Playing with Soft Stuff encourages imaginative play and inspires creativity as they mould, cut and design their creations.
- Get creative with lots of moulding, cutting and modelling tools
- Set contains: 6x tubs of coloured Soft Stuff, 1x rolling pin, 2x toppers stamps, 1x scissors, 1x stamper handle, 2x stamper toppers, 1x extruder, 3x cutters, 6x extruder slides, 16x shape cutters, 1x triangle cutter, x2 roller belts and 1x roller head
- All our Soft Stuff pots feature moulds in the bases for stamping and cutting
- Please note: Soft Stuff contains wheat
- Develops hand to eye coordination and imagination skills
- Product dimensions: 31.5cm (H) x 45.5cm (W) x 8cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 31.5cm (H) x 45.5cm (W) x 8cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days