Cook tasty pizzas for your friends and family with this Soft Stuff Pizzeria Case from Early Learning Centre.
The perfect way to get creative in the kitchen, you'll be making culinary delights for all your friends and family before you know it. The ultimate sharing food; which topping will you add to your first pizza?
Inside the case you'll find four-packs of Soft Stuff dough to help you make the pizzas, alongside a mixture of moulds and bases for stamping and cutting. Playing with Soft Stuff encourages imaginative play and inspires creativity as they mould, cut and design their creations.
- Soft Stuff dough pizzeria case for Soft Stuff creations
- Set contains: 4x colours of Soft Stuff dough, 1x pizzeria kitchen and various cutting, rolling, stamp and moulding tools
- Create and mould your own designs with bright coloured dough
- Inspires the imagination and encourages creativity
- Please note: Soft Stuff contains wheat
- Packaging dimensions: 21cm (H) x 24cm (W) x 12cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days