With a petal canopy to shade the fairies from the hot afternoon sun, the hedgehog carriage is ready to carry them all around Happyland in style. Seat the fairies at the back in the trailer and help the hedgehog along by pushing it forwards, and watch it rock from side to side as it potters along with the fairies in tow. The fairies could also fly alongside the hedgehog if they've just missed it, trying to catch up with it. Quick facts: -Set includes two Happyland characters and hedgehog with carriage -Great for encouraging early speaking skills -Inspires the imagination -Helps develop hand-to-eye coordination skills and motor skills Great for your child's development: Great for imaginative play, your little one will have lots of fun giving the Happyland fairies their own personalities and voices while making up lots of adventures and stories. Playing together encourages your child to start talking and trying new words, and moving the chunky, easy to grip pieces around helps strengthen little fingers. ELC star quality: We love the Happyland Wobble Along Hedgehog because it's a great way to inspire your little one's imagination. With two fairy figures as well as the hedgehog and carriage, your child will enjoy hours of imaginative play, making up plenty of stories about the characters and bringing them to life by giving each of them a voice of their own. What you need to know: -Includes: 1 x Hedgehog, 1 x Trailer, 2 x Fairies -Suitable from 18 months Playing tips: Fairytale ride- Take turns to ride in the carriage. Feed the hedgehog, stroke and pat it, and see if your fairy friend can keep up as you wobble along! Where shall we go? Friendly hedgehog- Take the fairies on fun adventures! Head to the bottom of the garden, ride to the seaside or wobble around fairyland to say ‘hello!’ to all the friendly fairies. Great for: -Going on a fairy picnic -Arriving in style at the ball -Having fun with friends -Playing runaway hedgehog!
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for 48 hour delivery Monday – Friday. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Tuesday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.