Here comes the farmer and his dog from the Happyland Farm Playset from Early Learning Centre.
hey can help tend to the animals and keep the farm running smoothly. Let’s set the play scene mat and then command the dog to round up the sheep and cow into their pen. Spend the morning feeding the pig and chicken, enjoy petting the rabbit and then let’s show the farmer how well the donkey and pony can trot around the farm. Be careful that you are watching that the cat isn’t chasing the mouse. At the end of the day, march the animals back into their pen until they are ready for their next adventure.
Happyland is a place of wonder, fuelled by the imagination of each child who travels there! Perfect for imaginative play, your little ones will have lots of fun bringing the characters to life by making the animal noises and giving them each their own personalities.
- Set of 16 Happyland farm animals and farmer
- Set contains: 1x farmer, 1x sheep, 1x pig, 1x pony, 1x chicken, 1x donkey, 1x cat, 1x dog, 1x rabbit, 1x mouse, 1x playmat and 4x fences
- Can be added to larger playsets for an extended Happyland adventure
- Chunky figures for little hands to hold
- Inspires imaginative play and can be combined with other Happyland sets for even more make-believe fun
- Set your imagination free in Happyland
- Product dimensions: 28cm (H) x 38cm (W) x 5cm (D)
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.