Rush to the rescue with the Whizz World Emergency Centre Playset from Early Learning Centre.
When it's time to save the day, turn on your sirens and zoom to the action! Imagine being like your real-life heroes with this exciting playset, which has everything you need to take care of every emergency. Open the garage doors and whizz the emergency vehicles down the ramps, and hear fun lights and sounds. The garage doors can be opened by pushing the big buttons, which also sends the cars whizzing down the ramps and triggers the lights and sounds. The three colours encourage your child to match up the vehicles and garages, and the garage is designed with a handle, making it a great portable carry-along toy.
Designed for little hands to grasp, these fun vehicles can be linked together with the magnet connectors for endless Whizz Around fun!
- Garage with magnetic emergency vehicle toys
- Set contains: 1x emergency centre, 1x police car, 1x fire engine and 1x ambulance
- Push garage buttons to release cars and trigger lights and sounds
- Colour coded garages to match the cars
- Chunky, easy to grip vehicles to build strength in little fingers
- Helps development of fine motor skills
- Great for imaginative play
- Requires: 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £20, or £3.99 for orders under £20.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £20 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.