Children will love to open up this beautiful Happyland Bluebell Boot from Early Learning Centre and enjoy bringing the fairies to life in their beautiful home.
Press the doorbell and see who is ready to play. Let's gather our fairies and gnome for fun fairytale adventure. We can one of them on the conker swing and push them back and forth. Watch the gnome whoosh down the fun slide and laugh with all their fairy friends in the garden. Race and chase your fairy friends and take the pet caterpillar for a walk. Settle down together for tea, cake and fairy chitter, chatter.
Happyland is a place of wonder, fuelled by the imagination of each child who travels there! Designed for little hands, the Happyland Bluebell Boot helps little ones discover the world and develop social skills.
- Happyland playset with fun lights and sounds
- Set contains: 3x fairies, 1x gnome, 1x caterpillar, 1x table, 2x chairs, 1x bed, 1x stove and 1x teapot
- Carry handle for fun on the move
- Chunky figures for little hands to hold
- Inspires imaginative play and can be combined with other Happyland sets for even more make-believe fun.
- Set your imagination free in Happyland
- Requires: 2x AA batteries (included)
- Self-assembly required: this toy comes flat packed and the pieces simply need to be slotted into place.
- Product dimensions: 34cm (H) x 36cm (W) x 21cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 34.5cm (H) x 40cm (W) x 23cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days