Take Little Red Riding Hood on a walk through the forest to take some tasty treats to Granny's house with the Happyland Little Red Riding Hood set from Early Learning Centre.
Ring Granny's door bell 'ding dong'. That's not Granny! Her eyes are too big, her ears are too big... and look at those teeth! Lets play hide and seek in Granny's cottage! Take it in turns to count and hide; Mr Wolf is easy to find because his big ears stick out. Little Red Riding Hood is hiding in Granny's bedroom. Can you find her? Featuring three Happyland characters and Granny’s cosy cottage (which has plenty of room inside), this amazing set is perfect for imaginative play.
Happyland is a place of wonder, fuelled by the imagination of each child who travels there! Designed for little hands, the Happyland Little Red Riding Hood set helps little ones discover the world and develop social skills.
- Happyland house and three Happyland figures
- Set contains: 1x house, 1x wolf, 1x grandma and 1x Little Red Riding Hood
- Press the buttons to hear 3 fun sounds - doorbell, birdsong and howling wolf
- Granny's house is open at the back with lots of room to play - features an opening door, integrated furniture and a bed upstairs
- Chunky figures for little hands to hold
- Inspires imaginative play and can be combined with other Happyland sets for even more make-believe fun.
- Set your imagination free in Happyland
- Requires: 2x AA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 18cm (H) x 19cm (W) x 8cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 22cm (H) x 23.5cm (W) x 16cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.