Blast off for fun space adventures with Albie Astronaut and His Rocket from Early Learning Centre.
This sturdy and colourful rocket is great for little ones to explore their imaginations. They can check that Albie has his space suit on, open the doors and place him safely inside the spaceship. Then, they can do all their safety checks. Is the door closed? Is the top of the rocket turning so you can hear the clicking sounds? When they're ready, press the button on the front for the lift-off countdown. As Albie and his rocket soar across space, children will delight in the engine sounds.
Grown-ups will appreciate that pretend play inspires the imagination and encourages creativity.
- Astronaut figure with clicking head and arms, and rocket with clicking nose
- Set contains: 1x Albie the Astronaut figure and 1x rocket
- Motion activated sounds when lift, tilted and on landing
- Encourages imaginative play and develops social and fine motor skills
- Requires: 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 25cm (H) x 19cm (W) x 19cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 29cm (H) x 21.5cm (W) x 21.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 5 to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend over £10
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in up to 7 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 - 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 - 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.