Tefal Kitchen Mega Pack
Delivery Options Available:
- Standard delivery £3.95
- Click and Collect FREE
At a Glance
A modernly-designed role-play electronic kitchen with everything you need to pretend to be a real chef!
Features and benefits for Tefal Kitchen Mega Pack
- Suitable from 3 years
- Realistic play kitchen
- Including 2 MINI TEFAL appliances (a MINI TEFAL Toaster + 2 slices of bread and 1 MINI TEFAL whisk)
- Features a sink, a worktable with 2 stoves including electronic sounds (frying and boiling), a hood designed with hooks to hang accessories, and a storage shelf under the sink
- Kitchen is designed with an integrated coffee machine featuring realistic sound and an oven with a grill, a transparent door, sound and light.
- Includes dummy food and many other accessories
- Switch on the oven! After a moment, it will beep and automatically shut off! Food is ready
- Dimensions: 47 x28.8 x 61.8 cm.
- Encourages pretend play and sparks imagination
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Requires 3 x AA Batteries batteries (Not included)
With sound and light this kitchen features a sink, a worktable with 2 stoves including frying and boiling sounds, a hood designed with hooks to hang accessories, and a storage shelf under the sink! The Kitchen is designed with an integrated coffee machine featuring realistic sound and an oven with a grill, a transparent door, sound and light. Switch on the oven and after a moment, the oven beeps and automatically shuts off!
Suitable from 3 years.
...to take a look at our other kitchen sets to complete your little kitchen
|Batteries required||Requires 3 x AA Batteries batteries (Not included)|
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their imagination.