Delivery Options Available:
- Standard delivery £3.95
- Click and Collect FREE
At a Glance
Taf Toys' musical sleepy pal is a soft and cuddly friend to help soothe little ones to sleep or entertain during the daytime.
Features and benefits for Taf Toys Musical Sleepy Owl Pal
- Suitable from birth
- Calm baby at bed-time and entertain during the day.
- A music unit with nightlight is securely tucked away inside the Sleepy Pal and can be removed and used independently
- The music unit offers a day and night-time mode and is activated by pressing the nightlight or pulling on the teether string
- Features three sounds to relax baby including calming nature, heartbeat and trickling water sounds that will each play for 15 minutes, just long enough for baby to drift off to sleep
- Day-time mode: The sleepy pal plays two long and two short, fun melodies, designed especially to promote play-time and the development of senses and cognitive skills
- Volume control
- Nghtlight can be used independently
- Attaches to the cot side by means of a Velcro strap
- Makes a cuddly friend to take everywhere when music box is removed.
- Requires 3 x AA Batteries batteries (Not included)
The sleepy pal features calming sounds to help soothe baby to sleep or two fun lively tune for daytime. The sounds can be activated by pressing on the nighlight or pulling on the teether. The soothing sounds which include calming nature, soothing heartbeat and trickling water will play for 15 minutes, and the nightlight will gently glow as your little one drifts off to sleep .
The Musical Sleepy Pal can be attached to the side of the cot using the velcro fasteners, or the music box can be removed and the sleeply pal can also be used as a soft and cuddly friend to keep little one's company.
...look at our range of toys to stimulate baby's developing sense at playtime
|Batteries required||Requires 3 x AA Batteries batteries (Not included)|
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their SENSES.