At a Glance
Baby's favourite friend Freddie the Firefly loves to play while waiting for dinner.
Features and benefits for Lamaze Freddie Firefly Highchair Toy
- Suitable from 6 months
- Keep baby entertained at meal times with the Freddie the Firefly Highchair Toy
- With his bright colours, textured wings, moving beads and spinning ball, little hands can go exploring
- Features suction cup to firmly attach onto the table
- Freddie's body bends and flexes, but he stays put thanks to the clever suction cup, making him perfect for table tops or high chairs
- Includes bendy stem, knobbly rings, plus chunky beads which slide around colourful wings that double as teething rings
- Bright, bold colours stimulate vision, rattles promote hearing
- Different parts spin, click, rattle and encourage baby to grasp and turn
- Dimensions: H 20.4 x W 20.7 x D 9 cm
This fun and colourful Freddie the Firefly loves to play and will keep your little one entertained at the table or while they wait for dinner. Part of the much-loved Freddie the Firefly range, he sticks easily to baby's highchair or any flat surface with the suction cup. Each colourful segment spins around a flexible, bendy stem.
With Freddie's spinning ball, knobbly rings, crinkle wings and chunky beads which slide around colourful teething wings, your infant will stay entertained whilst in their highchair. With its bright colours and noises, the firefly will stimulate coordination as baby connects sight, touch and sound.
...we stock lots of fun toys and games for every stage of your child's development
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their SENSES.
Fine Motor skillsFine Motor skills
This toy helps your child to use their hands for precise movements.