In addition to its company owned stores in the UK and Eire, Early Learning Centre has been successfully trading internationally via franchising for over 13 years.
We now have over 75 franchised stores in 16 countries with more opening all the time (click here for details).
We aim to continue our International store growth by developing partnerships with a small number of like-minded franchisees who will own and operate ELC format stores exclusively within agreed territories, selling products supplied from our UK and Far East centres.
As one of the UK's most trusted children's brands, Early Learning Centre can provide its partners:-
- A unique Brand that understands the importance of play to the development of children
- Award winning toys that develop vital skills to help kids get off to the best possible start. When we design our toys we work closely with the experts, child psychologists and children themselves. Together we make sure all ELC toys are top quality, safe and, above all, fun.
- A continuous development programme of new and exclusive products.
- Shop fittings and marketing materials supplied at cost.
- Expert guidance from planning and opening a store to merchandising, training and ongoing support
Our ideal partners are established companies with:-
- An excellent understanding of the local market and its business legislation
- The skills, retail experience and financial resources necessary to fully potentialise the agreed territory.
- A passion for the Early Learning Centre concept
An ideal ELC store has 200 square metres trading space with a further 100 square metres back up space.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful ELC international franchisee, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below if you would like to apply to become an Early Learning Centre franchisee.