Delivery Options Available:
- Standard delivery £3.95
- Click and Collect £1.50
At a Glance
The LEGO® DUPLO® My First Truck is not only fun for little hands to build, but the accessories can be used to play a memory game, or even a game of shops
Features and benefits for LEGO® DUPLO® My First Truck 10818
- Sutable from 18 months
- Includes 2 child LEGO® DUPLO® figures plus a cat.
- Features a buildable truck and a market stall. Accessories include a crate for unloading and 16 bricks (8 pairs) decorated with food produce as a play starter.
- Match the food bricks together by colour or picture and load them onto the truck.
- Use the decorated bricks to play pairs or memory games.
- Play shop with the market stall and handy crate
- Help your child master basic building skills with this easy-to-build model
- Store all the bricks together on the truck's wheelbase.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands
- Truck measures over 4" (12cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
Piece together the colourful LEGO® DUPLO® my first truck and deliver the decorated food bricks to the market stall. This fun first vehicle is great for inspiring imaginative games and the eight pairs of food bricks can be used to play a matching or memory game.
Help the little boy and girl visit the market stall to buy their weekly shop and their friendly little cat can also go along to help!
LEGO® DUPLO® has been specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands helps them to master basic building skills and enjoy imaginative play.
...take a look at the rest of our fun LEGO® DUPLO® and LEGO® collection for more fun sets to inspire your little one's imagination
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their imagination.
Discover the WorldDiscover the World
This toy inspires your child to explore and enjoy the world around them.