At a Glance
With colourful coins to post and a door for put and take play, this piggy bank features music and sing along songs too!
Features and benefits for Fisher Price Smart Stages Piggy Bank
- Sing-along songs, tunes and phrases
- Includes Smart Stages™ technology – learning content changes as baby grows
- Two levels of play with songs, phrases and sounds for your little one's age and stage
- Includes colourful coins that teach animals on one side and numbers on the other
- Drop coins into the piggy's back or tummy
- Open and close door for put-and-take play
- Press the Piggy Bank's nose for fun sound effects and songs
- Teaches colours, counting, Spanish and more
- Volume control for quiet play
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: H24 x W15.8 x D26.6 cm
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
With ten colourful coins to drop into the Piggy Bank's back, and a door for put-and-take play, your baby can press piggy's nose to hear musical responses and sing along songs too. Put coins in, take them out, press the silly piggy's snout – baby will be giggling all the way to the bank.
With Smart Stages™ technology, an exciting new way to change learning content as baby grows, you can select the ability and stage that's best for your child to help them learn. There are a variety of songs, phrases and sounds within two levels of play—just slide the switch to choose the right one.
Suitable for children from 6 months.
...take a look at the other Smart Stages toys available from Fisher Price.
|Batteries required||Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)|
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their imagination.
Discover the WorldDiscover the World
This toy inspires your child to explore and enjoy the world around them.
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their SENSES.