At a Glance
The Laugh and Learn Say Please Tea Set is the colourful and fun way to introduce numbers, shapes, opposites, sharing and greetings to your little one.
Features and benefits for Fisher Price Laugh and Learn™ Say Please™ Tea Set
- Adorable tea set that's chunky, colourful and playful – ideal for little hands
- Includes 3 songs that your little one will love to sing along to
- Perfect for teaching your little one about manners, saying "please" and essential social skills
- Teaches your little one about manners, greetings, numbers, opposites, sharing and shapes
- Features a teapot, 2 teacups and a cookie tray with 3 cookies
- Perfect for toddlers to pretend that they're serving tea, just like you
- Ideal for little ones aged from 6-36 months
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included)
The Laugh and Learn Say Please Tea Set introduces your little one to polite social interaction, in a fun and imaginative way. The set is bright and playful, designed to be easy for little hands to grasp and play with.
There are 3 modes to the Laugh and Learn Say Please Tea Set – learning, music and imagination. Your little one can lift the teapot lid, touch the teabag or tip the teapot to hear 3 songs that they'll love to sing along to, as well as sounds to teach your little one about manners, greetings, numbers, opposites and shapes.
For the tiniest tea party guests, the cookies are also designed for safe chewing, while your little one is teething.
Mothercare stock a range of storage solutions to keep your little one's mountain of toys under control.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Laugh & Learn™ Say Please™ Tea Set
|Batteries required||Requires 2 x AA batteries (included)|
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
Social skillsSocial skills
This toy helps your child learn how to make friends and enjoy company.