Early Learning Centre & Mothercare giftcard
Please note your card has no value until activated by a cashier. How to purchase your card
- Take your card to any till point
- The card will be activated
- You will be given a "balance receipt" to show the Giftcard value
Giftcard Terms and Conditions
- This Giftcard can only be redeemed at participating Mothercare / ELC stores (excluding concessions with the exception of ELC shop in shops at Mothercare) but cannot be used to purchase goods online or via Mothercare Direct.
- You can use the card in full or part payment for goods.
- If any product purchased is subsequently exchanged for a product at a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be refunded back to a Giftcard.
- This Giftcard is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the Giftcard the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
- This Giftcard can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and has a maximum limit of £500.
- This card can be topped up to the maximum value limit.
- The Giftcard will be valid for 24 Months from the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries) any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- You can check your card balance in store or contact us by phone (local rates apply) on 0844 875 5133 (mobile rates may vary).
- Please treat this card as cash. Mothercare / ELC will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Mothercare / ELC reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions on the Giftcard at anytime and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.