At a Glance
Stack-a-Track Trains from Fisher-Price combine the fun push-along action of toy trains with 3 other beneficial forms of play
Features and benefits for My 1st Thomas Stacker
- Includes stacking frame for engine and six pieces that can be stacked to build either Thomas or Percy
- Dimensions: H 18 x W 18 x D 9 cm
- Three forms of play; counting, stacking and matching
- Playing with friends boosts communication and social skills
- Five pieces can be connected to form railway tracks
- Pieces are numbered one through five and decorated with popular Thomas & Friends characters
- Stacking frame has rolling wheels for push-along play
- Colours and styles may vary
- There are several styles available within this assortment and unfortunately it is not possible to request which one you would prefer
Count, stack, match, and discover multiple ways to play with Thomas & Friends. Stack-a-Track Trains from Fisher-Price combine the fun push- along action of toy trains with three other beneficial forms of play – counting, stacking and matching. Toddlers can take the separate play pieces and stack them to form a complete, rolling Thomas or Percy train.
They can also match and connect the play pieces in a straight line to form an adorable scene with their favourite Thomas & Friends characters. Plus, the pieces for each train are numbered one through five, so children can practice counting and number recognition as they stack their engine or match and connect their track pieces.
Please note: Each Stack-a-Track engine is sold separately and subject to availability
Suitable from 18 months
...take a look at out Thomas and friend clothing on Mothercare
|Brand||Thomas & Friends|
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their imagination.