Delivery Options Available:
- Standard delivery £3.95
- Click and Collect FREE
At a Glance
With two ways to play!
Features and benefits for Bright Starts Having a Ball Roll & Chase Bumblebee
- Chase & Play Mode: With a press of a button, Bee will bumble around encouraging baby to crawl
- Learning Mode: Light-up buttons help teach colours, shapes and numbers
- Press buttons to identify shape, colour and numbers
- Light-up buttons play nine different melodies to keep baby on the move
- Dimensions: H 21.59 x W 16.51 x D 22.86 cm
- Batteries required: 3 x AA (included)
- For ages 6 months and over
- Requires 3 Alkaline batteries (included)
With a press of a button, bee will bumble around encouraging baby to crawl or light-up buttons help teach colours, shapes and numbers, Press buttons to identify shape, colour and number, Light-up buttons play 9 different melodies to keep baby on the move
Suitable from 6 months
...we stock lots of fun toys and games for every stage of your child's development
|Batteries required||Requires 3 Alkaline batteries (included)|
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their SENSES.