Delivery Options Available:
- Standard delivery £3.95
- Click and Collect £1.50
At a Glance
Get ready for the fight of your life Batman! Superman and Lex Luthor are coming for you!
Features and benefits for LEGO® Juniors Batman vs Superman and Lex Luthor 10724
- Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Superman™ and Lex Luthor™
- Features the Batcave, Batmobile™, Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle and a catapult
- Batcave features a bat-disk shooter plus a catapult to help make Superman™ 'fly'
- Batmobile™ features rolling wheels and space for a minifigure
- Robotic vehicle features movable arms and wheels. One arm has a claw and the other holds a kryptonite-powered Power Beam laser gun.
- Press the catapult to launch Superman™ into the sky
- Accessory elementsinclude 2 bat-disks, Batarang, grappling gun, kryptonite pistol, walkie-talkie and a phone
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-7, which includes some bigger pieces and easy-to-follow instructions to make building easier
- Batmobile™ measures over (5cm) high, (11cm) long and (5cm) wide
- Lex Luthor's robotic vehicle measures over (6cm) high, (13cm) long and (13cm) wide
- The Batcave measures over (9cm) high, (12cm) wide and (7cm) deep
Suit up alongside Batman™ and Superman™ and prepare to take on Lex Luthor™! Get the Batmobile™ ready and arm the Batcave's bat-disk shooter. Help Superman take to the skies with his launcher before Lex arrives in his robotic vehicle with grabbing claw and kryptonite-powered laser gun. Save the day with your favourite super heroes!
Suitable from 4 years
...take a look at our wide range of LEGO® Juniors and LEGO® DUPLO® for more building fun!
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their imagination.
This toy enables your child to express themselves artistically.
Fine Motor skillsFine Motor skills
This toy helps your child to use their hands for precise movements.