At a Glance
The Sleep Tight All Night unicorn is the perfect cuddly friend to keep your little one company all night long. This clever little toy also features a unique sleep aid system to encourage them to drift off to sleep.
Features and benefits for Sleep Tight All Night Unicorn
- Suitable from 12 months
- Designed to help teach children when it's time to sleep
- Sleep aid system is based on scientific studies relating to colours associated with inhibiting and encouraging sleep
- Features a range of soothing sounds and glowing lights to comfort and reassure
- Easy to operate - just squeeze the unicorn's tummy.
- Sleep mode with timer
- Parental lock to ensure your little one are not able to adjust the timer once set
- 2 volume settings
- 5 soothing sounds including; falling raindrops, soothing surf, gentle heartbeat, whispering waterfall and comforting crickets.
- Sleep Tight All Night Unicorn can also be set to no sounds, if preferred
- Day mode for playtime
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (included)
Designed to help teach children when to sleep and when it's time to get up, Sleep Tight All Night Unicorn is a versatile 4 in 1 toy which will help the transition from cot to bed. Developed using scientific studies relating to the colours associated with inhibiting and encouraging sleep.
With a range of soothing sounds and a glowing light this soft huggable toy will provide comfort and reassurance to little ones at bedtime with just a squeeze of the tummy.
First set the timer for the length of time you would ideally like your child to sleep, either a full night's sleep or just a quick nap
1. At bedtime, a gentle squeeze of the tummy will help your little one drift off to sleep, using soothing sounds and red glowing light. The red light will indicate to your child that it's still night time
2. If your child wakes during the night, a tummy squeeze will help comfort them using soothing sounds and red glowing light
3. A tummy squeeze after the pre-set time is reached and the unicorn will glow green to indicate it's time to get up
4. In day mode – it's playtime! Squeeze the tummy during the daytime play to hear fun character phrases
The science - Investigations have shown that green wave lengths are beneficial during daylight hours because they boost attention and reaction times but are disruptive at night as it reduces that amount of melatonin the body produces and the ability to fall asleep. Red light is the least upsetting to your sight as it preserves night vision and is the least disruptive to the natural body clock and the production of melatonin.
...look at our range of blackout curtains to create a darkened sleeping environment
|Brand||Sleep Tight All Night|
|Batteries required||Requires 3 x AA batteries (included)|
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
Discover the WorldDiscover the World
This toy inspires your child to explore and enjoy the world around them.