At a Glance
The Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother will soothe little ones to sleep with soft lights, sounds and a gentle lullaby
Features and benefits for Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother
- Requires 4xC 2xAA Batts batteries (Not included)
What better way to ease your little one into deep, restful sleep than with the new Baby Einstein Sea Dreams Soother? You can choose from four different combinations of motion, lights and sounds.
There's also a unique Drift-off feature that gradually softens the lights and music after each 10 minutes to help baby peacefully fall asleep. The Baby Neptune and friends characters are set in a real-life ocean background, accompanied by calming classical melodies or ocean sounds. The remote-activated start allows you to avoid disturbing baby's sleep, and the Perfect Fit Universal Crib Attachment works with nearly every crib rail.
Suitable from birth
...We also have more items from the Baby Einstein collection to choose from.
What's in the box:
- Built-in volume control
- Crib and other accessories sold separately
- Detach from crib for extended bedside use
- Remote control is designed to work up to 15' away
- Battery-life indicator light turns red when the battery is low
- Perfect Fit Universal Crib Attachment is designed to fit most crib rails
- Dimensions: H22.03 x W8.25 x D26.03 cm
- Features real-life ocean imagery and Baby Einstein characters with motion and light effects
- Built-in Drift-off feature: lights and melodies gradually soften after each 10 minutes to help baby fall asleep
- Four soothing modes: melodies, lights and motion; melodies only; ocean sounds with lights and motion and ocean sounds only
|Batteries required||Requires 4xC 2xAA Batts batteries (Not included)|
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their SENSES.