Delivery Options Available:
- Standard delivery £3.95
- Click and Collect FREE
At a Glance
Withe over 100 pieces and easy-to-build tracks, little builders can create their own multi-level town and create fun rescue adventures with the threee mix and match vehicles included.
Features and benefits for Mega Bloks First Builders Rescue Team
- Suitable for children from 1 year
- Three mix-and-match buildable vehicles, a police car, ambulance and fire engine to tell lots of exciting stories
- Set includes over 100 pieces
- Easy-to-build tracks and five building plates to build a new city every day
- Designed for little hands
- Sticker sheets to decorate your Mega Blok city
- Compatible with other Mega Bloks First Builders sets for endless building possibilities and family fun
- Playing rescue adventures will inspire the imagination
- Building with Mega Bloks improves hand-to-eye coordination and boosts dexterity skills
Help the Fast Tracks Rescue Team save the day as they whizz around the ramps and speedways to make sure everyone gets the help they need.
Race the police car down the ramps to catch the robber, drive the brave fire engine to help put out the fire and steer the ambulance around the streets to pick up their patients. Make siren noises as you drive the rescue team around until playtime is over – tomorrow you can build a new Mega Bloks adventure.
...we have more building blocks which are compatible with this set to build on the fun!
Safety warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
Hand to Eye CoordinationHand to Eye Coordination
This toy helps your child to develop good reflexes.
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their imagination.