At a Glance
Cars bounce, zoom and get lifted with a giant claw!
Features and benefits for Oball Go Grippers Bounce 'n Zoom Speedway
- Cars zoom and tumble down ramps, get lifted by a claw and bounce on the super bounce pad
- Claw lifts car and then releases so it crashes and tumbles on bounce pad
- 2 ramps keep playtime exciting as cars choose a different path each time
- Includes one GoGrippers car
- Encourage active and imaginative play with these unique toys that are easy to pick up and impossible to put down
- Dimensions: H 40.64 x W 20.32 x D63.5 cm
It's the GoGrippers Bounce 'N Zoom Speedway from Oball! This speedway offers the most imaginative way to play with cars the world has ever seen! A giant claw lifts the Oball vehicle to the ramp where it tumbles and crashes onto the Super Bounce Pad. Multiple ramps keep playtime exciting as cars roll a different direction each time. An outrageously Oball way to infuse imagination into playtime!
Suitable from 18 months
...we stock lots of Oball toys for your little one's grippy and grabby playtime!
smaller items may be delivered via Royal Mail.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver
uk returnsELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.
If you are unhappy with an item that you have ordered, you are able to return it to us at your own cost. If the product is faulty, we can re-order this for you. If you do not wish to be re-sent the faulty product, you can send it back to us at your own cost – once we have received the goods, we will reimburse any postal charges you may incur. Click here for more information on our international returns policy.
How does this help my child ?
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their SENSES.