TP 14ft Genius Trampoline
product code: 133266
see more in this range by TP
- Standard UK home delivery within 5 working days - FREE
- Click and collect in any store
The TP Genius trampoline will provide plenty of summer fun and comes complete with a mat cover, ladder and shoe tidy. Featuring SurroundSafe technology, this clever design keeps springs completely enclosed and inaccessible from inside the trampoline. The frame rail is padded and enclosed by the surround for additional safety and the new zip free IGLOO door entry will add to the fun on this great TP trampoline which has been physically tested to exceed 1 million bounces.
- Uses the new Surround Safe enclosuresystem which means the jumper will not come into contact with the springs
- The frame is padded and enclosed for safety
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Includes a mat cover, a ladder and a shoe tidy
- Maximum user weight 135kg
- Suitable for children over 6 years
- Features patented leg to top rail brackets
- Also available in 10ft and 12ft sizes
- 10 Year guarantee against rust causing failure on galvanised steel frame
Product is directly despatched from the supplier, will be delivered in 2 boxes.
Please note this item is only available for delivery to the Uk Mainland
How does this help my child ?
Instils confidenceInstils confidence
This toy helps your child feel secure and happy, and enjoy good self-esteem.
Physical DevelopmentPhysical Development
This toy helps your child develop coordination, balance and strength.
- Weight: 87.5 kg
This product is available for:
Website Exclusive - FREE on orders over £40, otherwise £3.95
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier to mainland UK addresses only within the lead time displayed above. This item may take longer to be delivered than our normal delivery service and may not be available for our premium delivery services.
ELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.