Mr Tumble Pocket Library
product code: 138937
see more in this range by Mr Tumble
- Standard UK home delivery within 7 working days - £3.95
- Click and collect in any store - FREE
3 for 2 on Books
Buy any 3 books and get the cheapest item FREE
6 little books to share!
• Presenting Mr Tumble in the hugely successful Pocket Library format!
• Something Special is a BAFTA award-winning live-action comedy show for 0-6 year olds.
• It is a flagship CBeebies show: on air since 2005.
• Something Special is the only CBeebies show to be on air every day, which shows their commitment to this brand.
• No. 2 pre-school DVD brand.
• Presented by Justin Fletcher (OBE) arguably the most recognised and popular BBC children's personality.
How does this help my child ?
This toy enables your child to express themselves artistically.
Discover the WorldDiscover the World
This toy inspires your child to explore and enjoy the world around them.
Learning to ReadLearning to Read
This toy helps your child start to read for themselves.
- Weight: 0.28 kg
- Height: 9 cm
- Width: 9 cm
- Depth: 9.2 cm
This product is available for:
Normally delivered within 5-7 working days (exclusions apply including postcode restrictions and extended timescales). Exceptional delivery circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver.
Delivery within 2 working days to UK mainland addresses. Regrettably this service is unavailable for deliveries to Northern Ireland.
Click and Collect Delivery
Order online and have your order delivered to any ELC or Mothercare store on the date of your choice. You will receive a text message confimring your order is ready for collection. This service is available in the UK only.Please be advised that we will hold your order for a maximum of 7 days, after which time your order will be returned to our warehouse
ELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.