Bumbo Baby Sitter and Play Tray - Blue
product code: 140279
As soon as your baby can support their own head, Bumbo's Baby Sitter will help them sit upright. It's the perfect way to keep your little one happy and safe, developing their posture at the same time.
The Baby Sitter allows your little one to watch what's going on around them, developing their learning skills too and allowing you to carry on with everyday tasks whilst they watch, keeping both of you happy. It's light so you can move it with you, or take it when you're out and about. You may also find the seat handy for feeding times, as its support allows your baby to sit upright as they move onto solids.
If your baby gets tired of watching you, the Play Tray slips on to make a handy platform for toys. Both the Tray and Sitter are wipeable so you can give your baby a fresh start each time.
- The Baby Sitter helps your little one to sit upright once they are strong enough to support their own head, allowing them to engage with their surroundings and develop their posture
- The secure and moveable seat means that you can get on with jobs knowing that your little one is safe and close to you
- A detachable Play Tray is a perfect platform for your little one's toys, keeping them entertained and happy
- Easy to wipe clean, the Baby Sitter is great for using at home and when away
- Suitable for babies 4-12 months, weighing 9-22lb or 4-10kg (use should be determined by baby's physical development)
Sorry, no one has written a review for this product just yet.
delivery & returns
This product is available for:
Normally delivered within 7 working days (exclusions apply including postcode restrictions and extended timescales)
Delivery within 2 working days to UK mainland addresses. Regrettably this service is unavailable for deliveries to Northern Ireland.
ELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.