product code: 137803
see more in this range by Battat
- Standard UK home delivery within 5 working days - FREE
- Click and collect in any store - FREE
The B Symphony is perfect for budding conductors. Choose up to six musical instruments to place in the orchestra pit and hear them play together. From strings, brass and percussion, there are 13 instruments which can be mixed and matched to create your very own music.
Once your song has been perfected, you can record it and play it back. The set also comes with a booklet which includes teacher's notes, composers and lyrics.
- 13 instruments and 15 songs and symphonies. Millions of musical combinations!
- Choose from clarinet, flute, tuba, trumpet, xylophone, drums, cymbals, piano, accordion, koto, guitar, violin and sitar.
- Lights teach the sections of an orchestra
- Professionally recorded sounds
- Included playbill teaches composers, writers and lyrics
Requires 6 x AA batteries (included)
How does this help my child ?
Instils confidenceInstils confidence
This toy helps your child feel secure and happy, and enjoy good self-esteem.
Social skillsSocial skills
This toy helps your child learn how to make friends and enjoy company.
This toy encourages your child to enjoy using their SENSES.
- Weight: 2.12 kg
- Height: 38.1 cm
- Width: 25.4 cm
- Depth: 21.6 cm
delivery & returns
This product is available for:
Normally delivered within 4 working days (exclusions apply including postcode restrictions and extended timescales)
Delivery within 2 working days to UK mainland addresses. Regrettably this service is unavailable for deliveries to Northern Ireland.
Click and Collect Delivery
Collect from your local store. This service is available in the UK only.
ELC are happy to refund or exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please see Terms and Conditions for details. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or mis-described.